Sunday 18 January 2009

January Part One

So...

We started off in an upbeat style on the 5th by doing a LIVE radio session for Marc Riley's 6 Music show. We performed The Ex-Gurlfriend, Can You Feel My Heart Beat? & Sweet Sister Delia & had a bit of a chat with Mr Riley about the sitcom that Danielle & I had written, naughty basses, the smartness of Jonny & free drinks. All good.

The Wednesday found us at The Luminaire in London playing a show with Darren Hayman & The Wave Pictures. Something wasn't right & we went down like a knackered lift. I got drunk for free afterwards & talked rubbish to whoever would listen...

Next week we're doing 2 shows in 2 days. We're 1st on at a Huw Stephens Introducing thing at Barfly on Friday the 23rd with Sky Larkin & Pulled Apart By Horses & then the next night we're at The Windmill in Brixton with Popular Workshop & 2 other bands whose names I can't remember. It's a Zonino! thing.

Both shows should be odd. We're on quite early both nights so I won't be that drunk. Which could be good or bad depending on my mood. Har.

No comments: