Monday 30 June 2008

Zah!

So The Loves' third LP is now done & dusted.

Yesterday, The Ed & I travelled to Soup Studio, in that London for the mastering. I was very unwell because I went out after going to see Franz Ferdinand the night before. I think someone had spiked my drinks with alcohol.

I slept most of the way there & woke up as we got to central London which for some reason was shut. After a brief detour we got to Hanbury Street where the studio is located underneath The Duke Of Uke banjo/ukulele shop. Simon & Ed started to do technical things while I went & had a sleep in the live room. Every seemed to go quite fast but that could have been the hangover.

This week we finish up the b-sides for The Ex-Gurfriend EP & then we go to sleep for a bit.

4 comments:

Dan said...

I don't think anyone reads this except we and I.
Also the music on the new McDonalds advert is from the Walt Disney version of Robin Hood. FACT.

Anonymous said...

Ah, actually, now I read it too. So there, actually.

The Loves said...

LADIES & GENTLEMEN! MATTHEW A KAUFMAN! Star of that Channel 4 OD advert with the bus. A legend.

Anonymous said...

* blushes *